The syllabus for Audit & Assurance is designed to equip candidates with the skills that would be expected from a finance manager responsible for the finance function of a business. It prepare candidates for more advanced and specialist study in Advanced Audit & Assurance.
Who this course is for?
- ACCA Students
- Anyone who wants to learn Auditing
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the fundamentals of Audit & Assurance
- You will be prepared to take the ACCA Audit & Assurance (AA) exam
The course follows the standard curriculum set by ACCA. Full theory coverage and practical references help trainee(s) succeed in their ACCA Audit & Assurance (AA) exams.
Want to know about the course content? Check the Course Page for details.
- 3 hour CBE.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Contains both computational and discursive elements.
- Some questions will adopt a scenario/case study approach.
- Candidates are provided with a formulae sheet and tables of discount and annuity factors.
Note: Prior to the start of the exam candidates are given an extra 10 minutes to read the exam instructions.
- Section A comprises 15 objective test questions of 2 marks each.
- Section B comprises three questions each
containing five objective test questions.
- Section C two 20-mark constructed response
Note: The two 20-mark questions will mainly come from the working capital management, investment appraisal and business finance areas of the syllabus. The section A and section B questions can cover any areas of the
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.