Gain your CMA & Develop your Accounting Superpower
Changes to Our Training Methods
Training Venue: Kuwait City Fully Equipped Training Facility
COVID-19 Update: Revision Sessions Bootcamps – On Hold
Try our Mock Sessions – Experience the CMA Exam with a trial attempt.
No of Session: Book a Day for Mock Exams and Test Your Preparation
Available Intake 1: Registration Open December/January 2021
Valid Exams Window: January – February 2021
Available Intake 2: Registration Open from March 2021 (Deadline: 31 May 2021)
Valid Exams Window: May – June 2021
Pass the CMA exam the first time with our predictive scoring, personalized exam prep and expert instructors.
Timings: Select the Date + Time Suitable for you @booking checkout.
By Institute of Management Accountants [IMA] USA. On successful completion of the CMA professional examination with relevant working experience will enable graduates to become Certified Management Accountants, use the designatory letters CMA.
- Bachelor’s degree or Professional Accounting Certification
- 2 years of work experience required
Testing windows are offered each year on:
- Last exam date: February 29
- Last day to register for an exam: February 15
- Last exam date: June 30
- Last day to register for an exam: June 15
- Last exam date: October 31
- Last day to register for an exam: October 15
No Exemptions Available.
- Membership of IMA
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Passed both the parts of CMA Exams
The CMA exam: 2 parts covering 12 competencies. Secure facilities with computerized exams and biometric scanners (fingers) protect the validity of the exam.
Exams are administered through the worldwide network of Prometric Testing Centers and are available in accordance with local customs. There are many locations throughout the U.S. and internationally.
To schedule exam appointments, visit www.prometric.com/ICMA or call (800) 479-6370. To ensure your first choice of date, time, and location, it is best to schedule your appointment at least four weeks in advance. All exam appointments must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance of the exam date.
- 12-18 months to complete both parts, on average
- Up to 3 years allowed to complete both parts
150-170 recommended hours of study per part