Practice Mock Exams with Reviews @myNESTOR Training
Mock Tests are available online instantly anytime, anywhere as well as at the Premises Under Invigilated Conditions.
Mock Tests are a great revision and practice aid. At myNESTOR they are developed to the same quality standards as your Professional Certification Live Exams and will provide you with:
- a realistic reflection of your performance
- a personalized feedback diagram to help you plan and focus your final revision activity
- experience of the exam environment, so you know what to expect in advance of a live exam.
Available Mock Options
Our CPA Mock Exams will help you pass the challenging CPA exam. The CPA exam uses three different questions types – multiple choice (MCQ), task-based simulations (TBS), and written communication tasks (WCT).
- Multiple Choice – The CPA exam uses standard formatting for their multiple-choice questions. The questions will vary in length (a couple sentences) and will have 4 answer choices.
- Task-Based Simulations – These types of questions will be based on “real-world” problems. Candidates will have to type in their answers. Some problems may be based around journal entries, audit, and analyzing reports.
- Written Communication Tasks – These types of questions will challenge candidates and their ability to communicate effectively. Candidates will be required to submit a written response to various questions.
Our CPA Mock Exams cover all these question type on each topic area. Using advanced analytics and diagnostics we help you identify which areas they need to study and review the most. These advanced features will save you tons of time by studying more efficiently. The practice exam questions will help you prepare for your final test and discover ways to boost your abilities.
The CMA Certification is a Two Part Exams titled as Part 1 and Part 2. Prior to taking any part of the CMA exam, there are several ways in which one can prepare. First, knowing the content and structure of the CMA exam is useful. This will help with knowing what areas should be studied to be fully prepared to take the exam. In addition, taking sample tests and answering sample questions can also help gauge performance and indicate areas that need further attention.
This is where the myNESTOR Training Mock Option comes in handy. Put your accounting knowledge and skills to the test with our Practice exam on each part of the CMA Exams.
All mocks are conducted according to the ACCA Exam requirement and regulations.
For Applied Skill Level, All MCQ and MTQ sections are conducted through online software. The written portion is based on your choice of exam. If you plan to sit the CBE version of the actual exam we offer you just that. For paper-based version you are handed a hard copy of the mock and requested to fill the answer sheet by hand.
For Strategic Professional Level, the mocks are paper based. Each paper has its own set of mocks that you can chose from to register yourself. The Mock day is followed by a review day – where students get to hear about their marking and performance. It also includes a review of the topics covered in the mock.
As well as giving you an insight into a live exam experience, Practice Tests will also provide feedback on your performance. Once you complete the test you will receive a personalised feedback diagram showing how you have performed across the different areas of the syllabus.
Reviews from Our Previous Customer